Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Complaints!

I am in a complaining mood. It hasn't been a good day. I admit that part of it is because I am cranky, but not everything! So my complaints for the day:
  • Screaming kids
  • fighting
  • kids not listening
  • broken lamps - seriously, can't I find a floor lamp that won't break within 6 months?
  • dirty dishes - yes, I know it is my fault because I didn't wash them. However, do 3 kids REALLY need to use 10 different cups a day? 2 of them aren't even home all day!
  • junk mail
  • too many toys everywhere
  • crumbs
  • no naps - why Cameron thinks he can skip a nap is beyond me. Thus the reason for many of these complaints!

Okay, I admit getting them out there has lessened my stress a bit. So maybe I should make a list of things I am grateful for. Then I can feel even better:

  • family
  • friends
  • cuddles
  • clean diapers
  • nice fitting jeans (don't have too many of those right now!)
  • massages - I should really spend the money on a professional one some day. I think I would enjoy it! But, the homemade ones are nice too.
  • clean cars
  • clean house
  • smell of fresh baked breads, cookies, etc.
  • bubble baths
  • books
  • good music
  • computers - I can keep up-to-date with some of my favorite people

I really do feel much better now. Thanks for listening. I guess I need to stop letting these dumb hormones take over!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

This is so funny. I feel like I want to complain too, but it is my fault the dishes aren't done and my stupid body's fault for having a migrain for 2 days. SUch is life right?