Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our life for the past 2 months....

Well, we've been lazy and haven't updated in way too long. So here is a bit about our life over the last few months.

  • Carter is getting really big! He just turned 3 months and is getting the chubbiness I love!
  • Cameron started potty training...I hate potty training, can't they come with a switch that you just flip so it isn't so difficult and frustrating??? He's doing ok with it though.
  • Contessa & Collin are out of school for the summer. They both had really high reading scores and are way above grade level for it. Both are doing great in school and seem to love learning.
  • Amy got an A & a B in here 2 spring semester classes.
  • Devin has been working like crazy
  • Contessa earned several badges in Girl Scouts, which she was presented with on Tuesday.

What our plans are...

  • We are going to Washington DC in July for 6 days. We are really excited. The kids can't wait to see the places that were in the second Night at the Museum movie. Collin suggested it for our family vacation this year. Hopefully everything goes well, the plane rides are making me nervous...4 kids on a plane with layovers! I know people do it all the time, but I don't!
  • Hopefully we will be able to take a few days to see Dave & Lexi when they are taking their trip (if they still plan on it) in August/September. I love visiting family!

Well, that is a brief update on us. I'm too lazy to post pictures right now, so sorry about that!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

i was wondering if you would ever update your blog lol. I hope you have so much fun in DC. We saw night at the museum today and now I want to go BACK to dc lol.