Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bad Day

It's been a bad day. No, it's more than that...it's been a HORRIBLE day. Cameron woke up in the night with vomit everywhere and has continued this cycle for a while. Then Devin couldn't find his wallet and he thinks he might have left it in his truck. Of course, it's not there. His passenger door was unlocked and not closed tightly, different than normal. I still tried to hope for the best, until I went to take the trash out and found his ice scraper on the side where his passenger door was. So yes, I believe it was stolen.

He has spent all morning calling credit card, bank, DMV etc to get everything cancelled. He filed a police report and put a fraud alert on his credit report. *sigh* long day and it isn't even 11am yet. I really hope that everything turns out well, but with his social security card in there, I don't know. He will go get another drivers license today during his lunch break and then we can see about the social security card.

Luckily he only carries one credit card in there, so that one was easy to cancel and he didn't have too many people to call. Of course, his debit card was in there too, so I will have to get him some money until his new one shows up...oh yeah, and another wallet! Dang it, he liked that one. *sigh*

3 comments:

Lexi said...

I am sorry. That is a bad day. We have all had the stomach flu since last Friday. Trent got it, then Laycee, then Haylee, then Laycee again. I have felt a little quezzy too, butat least not throwing up. I am sorry that Devin's truck got broke into.

Pottruffs said...

I'm so sorry Amy. I hope you get the wallet thing cleared up. I am sorry you had to deal with flu stuff too. I thought we would have the flu and colds here still since it's been really weird weather. But luckily nothing right now. I hope you all have a much better day.

Jessica said...

hey! whats goin on! this "bad day" post has been up for awhile! hope your days have been better!? let us know!