Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Twilight Series

I'm not usually a book review person. I love reading, but don't do it often. However, I finally caved and bought the Twilight book while in AZ. I read it in 1 1/2 days and was hooked. Thanks to Lexi, I am now obsessed. I read the other 2 books in a day each and have since read them all at least once more, if not more. I agree with Lexi's review that the 2nd one dragged in the middle since I am apparently a vampire girl too!

So I am one of the obsessed. I am glad I'm not as bad as some though. I was looking on Etsy and saw someone that makes wood block things with quotes from the book. Silly, but cute.

I am excited to read the 4th book (I already pre-ordered in through Amazon, so it should arrive by August 4th). I was really excited to go to Stephenie Meyer's website and read the first chapter of the Midnight Sun book that is the book written through Edward's view rather than Bella's. I can't wait to read that one either.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

I knew she has the 4th book coming out,but I didn't know about Midnight Sun. Hey, I am reading another vampire series that is good too. Patricia Briggs, Moon Called; Blood Bound; and Iron Kissed. They are different than what Meyer wrote about, but equally as cool!