Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just an Update

I guess I should get back to actually updating this thing! Man, I have been lazy.

I am now 12 weeks and everything seems to be going well. I had a check-up Monday and no problems so far. YEAH! I am mostly over the morning sickness, but it does hit me on occassion still. I am also forced into maternity clothes as my other "fat" clothes don't fit anymore. I am going to get sick of them fast!

Contessa is enjoying 2nd grade and just started girl scouts and soccer which she loves both. I am the "cookie mom" so I may be contacting everyone to buy a dozen boxes of cookies each in February & March! So start saving up now! (just kidding, I will only make you buy 6!)

Collin loves kindergarten and riding the bus. He is also starts soccer today.

I have Cameron's schedule perfect now! After I drop off Collin for afternoon kindergarten, Cameron takes a nap so I get 2 1/2 hours to myself! YEAH for me! I love this schedule.

We are hoping to visit family the end of October since it will be the last opportunity before I can't travel anymore (plus Devin's work is crazy in the winter). We will see if we can pull it off.

So that is the little update on our family. Maybe I will update more often. I'll see if I feel like being less lazy!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

I was wondering if you guys fell off the planet lol. You hsould get a pregnancy ticker for the side of your blog so I can see how far along you are all the time. Glad you are feeling better. Haylee and Trent are in soccer too. Haylee wants to do girls scouts, but she won't have time once dance starts, so no luck there. You know what? We don't buy girl scout cookies, we get them for Free from the USO lol. Dave just brought home 3 boxes on Tuesday. GLad to hear from you!

Pottruffs said...

I agree with Lexi. Missed hearing from you and knowing how everything is. Glad to hear school is going well and that's a great nap schedule. My kids never did more then an hour at a time I think. But I always slept with Kaeli anyway. No other responsibilities to worry about. I had no idea you were pregnant again. Awesome. Keep us updated on how you are doing. Glad you are posting again. YAY!