Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cameron's Birthday



Here are a few pictures from Cameron's First Birthday party. Contessa & Collin didn't allow Cameron to open the gifts, but he sure loves them. The big gift was a lion walker/ride on toy. It makes noise and he adores it. It's really cute and he is standing there playing with it right now!




Oh, and I am very thankful Brian was willing to put together the big gift, sure was nice to not have to do it myself!


The cake was a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and several different colors of "balloons". VERY rich cake - only Dad ate a whole piece including frosting (did anyway say diabetes??)

2 comments:

Lexi said...

This is so fun! I love being able to see what is going on. I just added some more pics, you should check us out!

Devin Ulibarri said...

I just want to add that the 'dad' reffered to was Amy's dad and not me.