Sunday, October 14, 2007

Grand Canyon


I was asked to take a flight over the Grand Canyon and write a review on it. So before we headed down to Mesa, we went to the Grand Canyon. I was scared to death during the flight! I wasn't nearly as terrified when I went on the plane with David, so I don't know what the problem was. I kept having to close my eyes and pretend I was in a car...it actually helped! Then someone else got sick, so I was closing my eyes, holding my nose, and taking pictures all at the same time!

It really was gorgeous though...what I saw of it. If you can handle small planes it would be worth the trip. I booked it through a wesite called SignatureDays.com and it was easy to do. I can't wait to take the Kayaking the Pacific Ocean trip they offer!

Anyway, here are some pics of our short trip.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

This is so cool! I have flown around the Grand Canyon but never over it. I am so jealous! I love the pictures too.