Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Croup...

Why is it my kids think they have to have Croup so often? Devin took Cameron to the hopsital last night and gave him a breathing treatment as well as some meds to reduce the swelling. This morning, I took him to the clinic to have him looked at to see if there was anything else wrong, such as RSV or the Flu.

Poor kid has 2 ear infections as well. I don't have the results of the RSV or Flu tests, but I don't think he has either of those.

I'm really glad Devin works at the hospital...it really makes things much easier since we tend to get great service!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

that poor little guy! how sad for him! hope he gets better soon!

Lexi said...

poor guy. Your kids do get sick a lot in the winter time. I have been blessed this winter because even though they have been sick, it hasn't been horrible and no RSV,but the dr said they wouldn't get it again.