Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm such a procrastinator!

So I had 10 article to write this week, and then was asked to write 2 reviews for a new client. I did the reviews since I knew the other articles weren't due til Sunday. My new client then asked for 4 articles on Wednesday. So I got 3 of those done when he asked me to write another review.

I procrastinated way too much. It is now Saturday night and I have gotten all but 1 article done for my new client, but I still have 4 more for my original client that are due tomorrow! So what am I doing, blogging and watching tv. AAAHHH! I have issues.

But if I hadn't procrastinated tonight, I wouldn't have seen the tv show I talk about in the next post! So I guess that's good.

Anyway, I am heading back to work right now...now...here I go...I'm going...okay, really I am going to get back to writing my articles...now

2 comments:

Lexi said...

procrastination must run in the family because Dave is so like that too!

Pottruffs said...

I agree that it's in the family. Even I am a procrastinator. It's from the Adams side. I know how that goes and am very bad at it. But I find that my best work is when I procrastinate. So maybe there is a good reason for it. LOL