Saturday, March 8, 2008

Never expected this...

So Devin & I were watching a show on Spike TV tonight. We started watching it because someone Devin knew growing up is supposed to be on the show Joes vs Pros on Thursday. Well, I was quite shocked to see David's best friend on it tonight! I can't believe Trent Madsen was on a game show...and won!

It was pretty shocking, but cool. Doesn't seem like he's changed much since we were growing up! Pretty much like Dave, the same attitude is still there, they are just getting old!

3 comments:

King Family said...

That's pretty cool you saw someone we knew. It always amazes me how small the world can be sometimes.

Lexi said...

I can't wait until Dave gets back to tell him about this. Maybe I can see if they have the episode on iTunes for him. He will be really excited to hear about it. He is gone until the 21st and I haven't been able to talk to him, but I won't forget to tell him about this when he gets back!

Ulibarri Family said...

You can find the episode on spike tv as well under the show name Joes vs. Pros.