Monday, March 3, 2008

SEAWORLD!

We took a spur of the moment trip to Seaworld this past weekend. We found a hotel online Friday morning and left about 30 minutes later. It was a long drive, but we had a great time. I thought my camera was in my purse, but it wasn't and I have no idea were it is, so we didn't get good pictures. There's only so much a cell phone can do! It was cloudy most of the day, but Amy & Devin took turns going on the shipwreck rapids and getting wet (Devin more than Amy because he advised her to buy a poncho...Thanks honey!). VERY FUN!

Anyway, we were thrilled to feed and touch the dolphins (well, everyone by Collin) as well as the sting rays (again, not Collin!) Our passes are good until the end of the year, so we may have to try and go back again sometime. The kids really enjoyed it. But, we will will stay an extra day or two next time, these turn around trips are hard!

Here is what the kids have to say about Seaworld:
Contessa - I liked it so much! And, all the shows were so cool. It's hard to chose a favorite part because I liked it so so much.

Collin - I liked Seaworld. I really liked the sharks.

Cameron - (As observed by Amy) I loved watching the animals. The shows were cool because the dolphins and whales jumped out of the water and splashed people.

We are hoping other's will want to join us next time so we have even more fun. So if you are interested, let me know and we will start planning another trip!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

how fun for you guys!!!

Lexi said...

I wish I could have gone to sea world with you! I love Camerons commitary lol.