Saturday, January 10, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies!

Today was the day that Contessa was able to start taking orders for Girl Scout cookies. After getting her order forms this morning we went around and she asked a few of our friends. We also headed to the hospital to see Devin and were able to sell quite a few to the nurses there. So in just 3 hours she sold more than 40 boxes!

I am going to take pictures of her in her new vest so everyone can see how cute she is in it. She is really excited and had set a goal to sell 65 boxes, but I think she will be able to sell even more than that if she keeps it up.

If anyone wants some, just let us know and we can order them before Jan 27th. They are delivered the end of February and that is when the money is due. I can mail them to you or can save them until we see you again.

Being the Cookie Manager will have me busy for the next 2 months. I just hope my house can handle the number of boxes that it will be holding until all the parents come pick up the orders for their girls. I guess I have some rearranging to do!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Yay! Girl Scout Cookies are the best words anyone ever put into a sentence together! I wish you lived closer so I could order from Tessa! Hmm, got find someone around here that has a girl scout in the family...

Pottruffs said...

Yummy, I would love to be at your house when all those cookies show up. LOL I Contessa gets above and beyond what her goal is, sold. That is great she is already so high. Great work girl.