Friday, January 2, 2009

Scott and Miss' Wedding!

Sorry, it's late and I've got to work in the morning, so I'm not writing much, but the wedding is hands down the best event I've been to so far in 2009! OK, enough smart assing. Here are the pics for those interested and those unable to attend. If anyone wants the originals, let me know and I'll rar them together and put it on rapidshare or something.

Here's the pics

PS-I know alot of them are of my kids, but I tried to get a little of everyone, but there are alot I missed. It doesn't mean I dont like you/your kids if I didn't get many pics of them. Besides, Autumn was the official photo person, mine are just very amature snapshots and it shows.

PPS-I just realized not all of them have uploaded. This should be rectified by the time most of you look at this.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

oh are you about to get an ear full... thank you for posting these, and thank you for making me even more homesick. Thank you for the boob... i mean hand shots of scott and miss. thank you for the shots of amy's to die for hair... as i pulled a handful out of mine in the shower today. thank you for posting contessa's gorgeous dress and causing me to once again covet my neighbor. thank you for making me realize that time changes and thus causing and even bigger rift in my heart for the time we have missed with our family. thank you for making me have to stop at each picture to tell the kids who it was... since they were looking over my shoulder. But most of all.... THANK YOU SO MUCH for documenting this so i had a chance to see and feel all of those things!

Ulibarri Family said...

Oh Lexi,

We miss you guys so much too! It really wasn't the same without everyone there. Not were you guys not able to make it but Jessica and Dale were horribly sick so they couldn't come.

I hope we are able to see you guys in February, but if not maybe in the summer.

Oh, and my hair falls out by the bunches everyday! I just happened to be having a good hair day!

Lexi said...

i keep telling myself... 4 more weeks... we can make it. and i really did like the pictures, i just started feeling anxious to get out of here... dave said i can't leave without him lol... i tried.