Saturday, January 31, 2009

Excited!

YEAH! After too long not seeing some of my favorite people (Dave, Lexi & Family) we finally get to see them soon! I was a bit bummed that we weren't going to be able to take a trip to AZ to see them while they are there in Feb being too close to my due date. Traveling that long really takes its toll on me. But, fortunately we are all meeting up in Las Vegas (much shorter distance for me!) to have a bit of fun. We even get to hang out with Mark & Jess and Scott & Miss! I am way too excited that they could come too. It should be so much fun.

We are going just a few days after our anniversary, so we can celebrate that (our honeymoon was in Vegas) as well as Valentines day too. So many things to celebrate and not enough time! Maybe I will splurge and finally get the massage I've always wanted. Perhaps the other ladies would join me?? A few hours at a spa sounds so relaxing. Of course, it probably sounds like a year of torture for the guys to have to watch all the kids for a few hours!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

have you never had a massage? oh boy, you are going to get for sure! i will make you! :) and i am so in on getting one for myself too. much needed. we are way excited ourselves. cant wait to see you all!

Lexi said...

i am wanting a massage too, and dave agreed to watch the kids lol. and we are SO excited to see everyone, especially you since we didn't htink we would. Can't wait!!! Oh, we should book massages in advance