Monday, November 12, 2007

My other motives

I confess, I often have other motives when I do things. Such as the kids halloween buckets. If you noticed, the kids were carrying decorated paint cans for their halloween buckets. Yes, they were cute and worked well with the costumes - Collin's matched his Robot costume, and Contessa's was a Hershey's Syrup container to go with her ice cream theme.

But, there was another reason I choose to use paint cans...I wanted them. I admit it, I have now taken the kids trick or treat cans and am using them. I cleaned them up so they are shiny again, and I am going to decorate them with scrapbooking materials. One will hold all my pens and pencils. The other I am still debating, I might use it as a Christmas gift - so obviously I can't say WHAT I want to do, although I think the idea is pretty good.