Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sick Kids

Devin and I were at the bus stop waiting for Contessa and then we were going to a flooring store, since it is going out of business tomorrow. Just as the bus pulls up, Collin throws up. Everywhere. The smell was horrendous and I couldn't get anywhere near the car without getting sick. After a few minutes doing the best he could, Devin got us all back in the car and we drove the 2 streets home.

He helped Collin get a bath and cleaned up while I set off getting the car cleaned up. I still can't believe I did it. I was able to get the smell out and the stains.

So we spent several hours rushing to the restroom and cleaning up when he didn't make it. Then Contessa gets sick, but luckily she was complaining about a sore throat. So here we are, it is 9:40pm, I have 3 more articles to write tonight, plus one tomorrow and Contessa is wide awake after taking a 3 hour nap.

I am exhausted. Today was not a good day for sickness! I was hoping to get the articles done (I have already writen 4 today) before the evening so I could focus on cleaning up even more. Oh well, that is the life of a mother. Thankfully, Devin was home and helped out a lot. I just wish he didn't have to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

The stomach virus is going around here too. It has been bad here, lasting like 5 days!