Monday, November 12, 2007

Organized...Amy???

If you know me, you know I am NOT an organized person. Far from it. The house is cluttered and in disarray way too often. I have many corners filled with stuff because I just can't figure out what to do with it.

Why do I bring this up? Well, because I participated in a blog contest and won...a home office organization package! I am working with a professional organizer to get my home office organized. Because my office is in the living/dining room area, we are working on the entire room.

Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled I won. I love talking with this lady and she has already been very helpful. But this requires me to actually work! You KNOW I don't like that!

Oh, and the sad thing...Devin asked what I wanted for Christmas. I said a DESK! What is wrong with me? I could have asked for anything and I asked for a desk. The desk we had bought for my craft stuff was taken to be used for our computer desk. So I want a desk to use for my stuff again. By WHY did I say I wanted it for Christmas?

I guess I really am becoming too frugal. Instead of just buying the desk I need and getting something else for Christmas (thus spending more money) I am combining the two. Oh well, at least I didn't say the shelves I need, so I can get more organized, are my Christmas gift!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Thats a funny story, but don't worry. One year my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas. Guess what I asked for? LOL, a calculator! THats right, I wanted a calculator. She told me that she thought I was the only girl on the planet that wanted a calculator for Christmas. I just wanted what I needed lol

Pottruffs said...

That is great you won an office makeover. Very cool. Hope you get what you want. The work will be worth it. I really can't tell Evan what I want for christmas. Just don't know. Will probably be scrapbook organization stuff. LOL