Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!





Here are a few pictures of the kids costumes. Contessa claims she didn't like wearing her costume because people kept saying, "Your an ice cream cone!" although she was smiling while saying it. She did love the attention! Collin looked great as a robot and Cameron of course was cute as a puppy, even if he refused to wear the hood very long.
We attended our 3 ward halloween party, where we got tons of compliments on the costumes. People just don't make them anymore. While I don't think I did a great job, the kids liked them and that is what matters.

Oh, and Devin makes a fantastic chili!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

i am crackin up amy!!! so creative and fun! your kids will look back on these and laugh so hard! so great! hope everything is going good with you! keep us updated! we are praying and fasting for ya! luv ya

Lexi said...

I love these costumes!

Lara said...

SUper cute costumes. AND you won my fall y'all giveaway contest!! :) (I couldn't find your email address! :(

email me at lara(at)apples-n-oranges(dot)com with your address and I'll send you the shirt. Check www.apples-n-oranges.com to see what size would be most appropriate and let me know what too. (the pink one only comes in 6-12, 12-18 and 18-24 months)

Congrats!

Pottruffs said...

You did a great job Amy. Those are so cute. Oh and I know it goes with the heads on costumes for little ones. Jon and Kaeli didn't wear theirs for long the first couple years either. I love the kids in their costumes, you did great.