Monday, January 28, 2008

Sick still

I had my lithotripsy (kidney stone shockwave treatment) on Wed. I am still hurting. I am pretty frustrated at this point. The whole purpose of the treatment was to lessen the pain, but it is now more constant. I really hope it stops soon!

After we got back from Salt Lake City where the procedure was done, Collin decided to be sick. For several days he ran a temperature varying from 101 - 104 degrees. The lower number was with Motrin! So we had several fun days being sick together.

Thankfully, Devin has been a huge help. He does as much as he can given that he is working at all hours as well. Hopefully soon we will be back to our normal routine. I don't think my kids and husband are appreciated the horrible meals we've had lately!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

what a horrible time. I hope everyone feels better soon