Monday, January 28, 2008

Best workout I've found in snow

We had several inches of snow last night and today. Devin shoveled snow before he left for work and by 3pm, I was out there doing it again. We had about 6 more inches during that time. So, we now have 1-2 feet of snow in our front yard. After moving all that snow, I am pretty sure I was able to burn tons of calories, not to mention my arms seem stronger now!

I will get pictures up soon. I had to take some so you get an idea of just how much snow we have. One picture is a tonka truck wheel. The truck is upside down and covered in snow except for that little bit of tire.

When Devin got home and shoveled again, he asked why we left Arizona. "For the money" was my response. His? Not worth it! He told the nurses at work that this was NOT in the brochure!

I don't understand how some people love the snow so much. It's too much work!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

I HATE shoveling snow. It is so annoying and really hard to do. Not to mention, you usually have to do it more than once. I am not a huge snow fan

Pottruffs said...

Ok, I love snow. Yes I'm weird, but maybe that is alot to due with not really needing to shovel any. Our driveway is so long that our neighbor uses his truck plow. I don't need to shovel. Just brush off the little that blows on the porch and I'm done. I would hate to have to shovel all the time. I don't miss my CA life though. I think why the snow, but won't go back there. Love it here will put up with the snow days.