Monday, December 10, 2007

Snowy Monday

I should put up some pictures, but I am being lazy! We came home yesterday to several inches of snow. It is cold (the high was 18 degrees!) and cloudy. I had a ton of errands to run, so naturally Cameron was sick! He has had a temperature since Saturday night and was pulling on his ear. I knew it was an ear infection, so I finally just went to the clinic and one of the doctor's checked him. Yep, ear infection.

The doctor is concerned about the size of his head compared to the rest of his body. He hasn't gained more than a few ounces in almost 3 months either. They think he might have chronic ear infections, we just aren't aware of all of them, since teething can cause the same symptoms. So we are suppose to go in every 3 weeks to have it checked. I just hope its not really true, I don't want to have to have tubes in his ears, poor kid has already gone through enough!

I also over did it this weekend, so I am really sore. and my pants sit right on one of the incisions, so that hurts. I have had to keep my pants unbuttoned so it won't hurt so much. One of my friends laughed about that and said it looked like I was pregnant because they were unbuttoned, so I am just waiting for the rumors to start!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

poor kid! and you need to rest and take it easy! dont even wear pants! :D you should get like one of those grandma robes that zips up!! :D or just a robe! take it easy!

Lexi said...

You have had some bad luck lately. Maybe soon everything will settle down and Cameron will get better. Laycee is sick again too. DOn't you just hate life with sickly children

Pottruffs said...

I'm sorry Cameron has an ear infection, I hope that's all it is and no more. Poor baby. And I agree with the others.... go relax, don't do so much. Get some sweats, fold them down under the insisions and try not to do so much. I know that's hard with the kids, but they can go enjoy the snow now. We just got a fresh coat too. BRRRRR!